Who do you trust for Roseville urgent care? Your local emergency room is the best place to visit for life-threatening injuries and illnesses- for all other urgent care services, Instant Urgent Care is the ideal choice. We offer quality treatment with the convenience of a walk-in urgent care clinic, a short wait-time, and affordable rates with insurance accepted. Why choose any other urgent care hospital when we’re just up the road and open every day of the week?
5 Ways We Can Meet Your Needs at Instant Urgent Care
1. Virtual visits with a real doctor can save you time and money when someone in your household is injured or sick. We can help you connect with one of our physicians in an hour or so when you reach out to us using the Telemedicine portal on our website. Telehealth is an excellent way to avoid going out in public if you suspect you might test positive for Covid or if you’re too sick to drive. Your in-person virtual visit can be performed via smartphone or computer. Find out more on our website or by contacting our urgent care in Roseville.
2. We employ trusted pediatric doctors and nurses who are committed to providing the highest level of care to our younger patients. For health and wellness visits, check our primary care clinic’s hours of operation online, then get in touch with us to schedule a preventive visit during our regular business hours. Our walk-in clinic is open to patients of all ages who need immediate treatment for sprains, strains, coughs, sore throats, lacerations, and many additional medical conditions.
3. Back to school physicals and workplace exams are essential services provided by our walk-in clinics near Roseville. See us as well for workers compensation injury documentation, DOT medical exams, and all other employer health services. Simply click the ‘Patient Services’ link to learn more about these options from our Roseville urgent care center.
4. Telehealth services offer exceptional convenience when patients are too sick to drive or need a quick and accurate diagnosis of a less severe illness. You can speak with one of our qualified doctors within an hour or two by phone or computer when you use our Telemedicine Portal on the IUC website. Most major insurance plans cover virtual doctor visits, making them a very affordable option.
5. Covid Testing and Rapid Covid Testing at Instant Urgent Care can provide peace of mind if you suspect you’re positive for Covid. It takes only a brief visit to be tested- with results the same day, often within the hour. If you need to make travel plans and need proof that you’re Covid negative, contact IUC to schedule a covid test.
Why not visit IUC the next time you need to see a doctor for routine or urgent care? Contact Instant Urgent Care by phone or schedule a virtual appointment for an over-the-phone or online visit with one of our physicians.